Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baghela Tourist Residency....

I was only two when for the first time i was subjected to the majestic beauty of the royal bengal tiger at Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.Since then it became a passion for me to visit the park at least four times a year. After spending an considerable amount of money and time i finally realised that if i was so badly in love with this, the only thing that could stop me from getting bankrupt within a few years was to takeover a resort at bandhavgarh and run it, if not for the sake of business but at least to stop myself from actually selling off all my parents had in store for me....
so friends i have finally taken over"Baghela Resort" at Bandhavgarh and luckily its just 200 meters from the gate.
All of you are most welcome to stay with me at Bandhavgarh and take a look at the majestic striped predator at its own domain.

1 comment:

  1. please read my article on ATR
    http://healthgyani.in/2017/06/17/आखिर-क्यों-नहीं-है-अचानकम/

    ReplyDelete